To print a membership application click on the link below.
How to become a member of Central Village
1. Obtain Your Membership Application and Well – Being Survey
Choose one of the following to obtain the membership application and Well-Being Survey:
- Receive the application via mail/email by calling the Central Village at 602 550 1050
- Pick up the application at our Central Village office, 6300 N. Central Ave. Phoenix, AZ 85012
- Download the application from our web site centralvillagephx.org
- Download the Well-Being Survey from
Mail or return your application in person to the Central Village office listed above.
2. Attend an Orientation
You will be contacted to schedule a time to complete your orientation. Group orientations are available please see schedule. One-on-one orientations are available on a very limited basis.
The membership fee is $60 for an individual and $90 for a two-member household.
3. Member Activation
Once your application and fee have been received, the standard background check has been successfully completed, and you have attended an Orientation, your online account will be activated.