As a Central Village member utilizing the Time Bank I agree:
- To contact my exchange partner in advance if I must cancel or reschedule.
- To pay for parts, ingredients, or materials to complete any exchange requested, and to pay for the volunteer’s gas if he or she is providing transportation and that the expenses and hours will be agreed upon before the exchange is delivered.
- To recognize that my exchange is voluntary and refuse money or tips related to the provision of the exchange.
- To not misrepresent my abilities and only provide exchanges that I have the skills and knowledge to provide.
- To respect my exchange partner’s privacy and property.
- To refrain from smoking, drinking any alcoholic beverages, or using illegal substances in my exchange partner’s home or property.
- To leave my pet at home, unless invited to bring him or her.
- To dial 911 in the event of an emergency.
- To clarify all details of my time transaction before meeting with my exchange partner.
- To record all of my exchanges provided and received in the Time and Talent software or contact the Office Coordinator if I need assistance.
- As a Village, we offer neighborly exchanges to each other. Members provide exchanges to the best of their ability and do not guarantee their work.
- Central Village makes no representation or warranty, either express or implied, and disclaims all liability, as to the fitness, quality, delivery date, merchantability, prices or any term of any trade transaction. Central Village cannot be held responsible for any injury to persons or damage to property experienced while involved with the program. The applicant hereby agrees to hold Central Village, as well as its employees and/or agents harmless from any and all claims or liabilities for any work performed hereunder.
- Each member has the sole right and responsibility to determine whether and when to accept exchanges and/or goods through Central Village. It is my responsibility for determining if I am comfortable interacting with another member prior to arranging an exchange and to personally meet the other member in a public location or at one of our social event prior to meeting privately.
- If you use your personal vehicle rendering volunteer service through Central Village, you will, in accordance with Arizona law, arrange to keep in effect adequate and legal automobile liability insurance covering bodily injury and property damage. You will ensure that Central Village has a current copy of your proof of insurance. You will notify Central Village if you am no longer able, legally, to provide transportation.
- You agree that pictures of you taken during Central Village functions such as social events may be posted on FaceBook or the Central Village Website. You will not be identified by name in any picture unless you have given my consent to be identified.
- You agree to pay an annual membership to Central Village. the membership fee will be returned to you if your application is not accepted.
- You understand that any member requesting an exchange for a family member under the age of 18 must have adult supervision during the exchange.